Inspired by matchplay mind games on the green.
- In golf the player furthest from the hole plays first. If you get to the green and it's you to go first, you better make sure you hit that shot so you get closer than all of your playing partners.
- Otherwise when your playing partner asks who is up next - the answer is 'Still Ewe'! or 'Dead Sheep' (for those with a more wicked sense of humour).
- A particularly effective way to get under your opponent's skin in matchplay format!
- Inspired by the lush parkland golf courses famous for their pristine fairways, picturesque water features and vibrant natural flowers, Still Ewe is a perfect headcover to brighten up your game every time you hit the course.
Still Ewe | Mallet Headcover
- Printed on leatherette material
- Fits all standard mallet putters but not the square shaped mallet putters which include the likes of TaylorMade's Spider range, Wilson's Buckingham, and Odyssey's 2-Ball Ten. See "Will This Cover Fit My Putter?" below for more details. We hope to launch our square mallet headcover soon!
- Industrial strength magnetic closure
- Water resistant
- Easily cleaned - wipe with damp cloth
- Comes with a free Clutch cotton drawstring bag - perfect for storing your tees, pitch markers, balls or cold refreshments
- Does not soften the pain of being told it's "Still Ewe" by your playing partners when you've raced a putt by, or lagged one well short