Inspired by playing the game "the Snakes".
- Avoid 3-putting! The first golfer to 3-putt gets the Snakes. When another golfer in the group 3-putts, the Snakes pass to them. The Snakes pass every time someone 3-putts throughout the round.
- At the end of the round, the golfer holding the Snakes - last in the group to 3-putt - picks up the tab for the first round of refreshments in the clubhouse.
- No matter how good or bad you've played, the last hole always matters when you play the Snakes - do your best to avoid a long 'snakey' putt on the 18th.
- Inspired by desert courses with their striking rocky backdrops and bright cacti dangerously close to the fairways, Snake Avoidance is a perfect headcover to brighten up your game every time you hit the course.
Snake Avoidance | Blade Headcover
- Printed on leatherette material
- Fits all standard blade putters
- Two industrial strength magnetic closures
- Water resistant
- Easily cleaned - wipe with damp cloth
- Comes with a free Clutch cotton drawstring bag - perfect for storing your tees, pitch markers, balls or cold refreshments
- Inspires you to be Clutch over those nervy putts on the 18th green to avoid the Snakes